Sher Jahan Mir named as the caretaker CM of Gilgit-Baltistan
Abdul Rahman Bukhari
Gilgit, December 9: The federal government has decided to appoint prominent banker Sher Jahan Mir as the caretaker Chief Minister of Gilgit-Baltistan. His name was recommended by the Chief Minister Syed Mehdi Shah and the opposition leader Haji Janbaz.
Sher Jahan Mir is the General Manager of Karakoram Cooperative Bank and is a prominent banker at national level.
The Gilgit Baltistan Council Secretariat is expected to issue the notification on Wednesday. The interim government has been formed after amending the self-governance order 2009.
2 thoughts on “Sher Jahan Mir named as the caretaker CM of Gilgit-Baltistan”
—– CONGRATZ TO SHER JHAN ,,,,,, WITH A LOT OF DIVERSITY HE HAS TO ACCEPT AND WE MID AGE EDUCATED PEOPLE KNOW HE IS CAPABLE TO MAKE GB FURTHER GLORIOUS AND SUCCESS IN ALL FIELDS OF LIFE. I DO SUGGEST A SONG FROM MY ALWAYS FAVOURITE,,,,,,, “CHALA TUME GILGIT PUCHAN”.
—– HOPE HE WILL WORK FOR THE UNITY OF UMAH AND HUMANITY IN GB AND MAKE AN EXAMPLE FOR REST OF THE COUNTRY.
—- WE ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU IN YOUR GOOD WORKS OF GB.
We all GBIANS( GB people) convey our felicitation and best wishes to Sher Jehan Mir on becoming Ist care taker CM of GB with following expectations:
Sher jehan Mir has earned a good name in GB owing to his multidimensional skills like establishing financial institutions and playing good role in embarking harmony and integration in GB. He is also recalled amongst well known reformers of GB like Afzel Shigri, Inayetullah Shumali and Nawaz Khan Naji . We do hope Mir sab will play his role to shift the paradigm of politics and governance in GB by following these principles
1. To ensure transform the GB in true sense the Quaid ‘s Pakistan
2. To ensure application of good governance in the GB
3. To ensure merit in all spheres of life
4. As Care taker CM to be symbol of integration for all Districts and citizens of GB regardless of cast, colour, religion and party affiliation.
5. To ensure proper delivery of services to public through Govt. institutions.
6. To ensure in placing mentoring and monitoring mechanisms for effective and efficient out put of govt. departments.
7. To take concrete measures to eliminate and eradicate the corruption from area.
8. To strengthening and empowering the institutions and provinces and addressing their emerging issues on merit.
9. Zero tolerance for corruption and corrupt elements wherever it is.
At last but no least we expect that yours good self would play key role in conducting free and fair election in making a transparent welfare Govt for delivery of services to public that remained merely a dream in last five years of Gb Governance.
Comments are closed.