New cabinet takes over Silk Route Dry Port, Sost
Hunza, April 24: The new cabinet of Sost Dry Port Trust has taken charge of the Port in front of community members and media representatives. Officially the port was supposed to be opened on April 01.
According to reports the law and order situation in Sost is normal and there has been no reaction from any group. It is also said that the former cabinet had stas quo order from court.
According to last reports a meeting of the new cabinet and stakeholders is in progress in Sost.
2 thoughts on “New cabinet takes over Silk Route Dry Port, Sost”
This report on the Sost Dry Port is very vague. It needs to be concretized.
1. Who are in the new cabinet of Sost Dry Port Trust specifying the key office bearers?
2. How many community members were there during the oath-taking ceremony?
3. Which media was present there?
How many persons in the new cabinent?
4. If officially the port was supposed to be opened on April 01 then what are the reasons for being late?
5. Was law and order situation in Sost worse that now the situation is normal and there has been no reaction from any group?
5. What happened if “it is also said that the former cabinet had stas quo order from court? When the former cabinent had the status quo got from the bank?
6. What are the raactions of the former cabinet?
7. Who were in the former cabinet?
While getting specific info on the quesitons raised above, reports should then be sent to the Pamir Times. Otherwise, such reports seem to be biased. We need to be very much unbiased if working for journalism. The value of the reports would be more reliable and popular.
If concrete reports are presented then we can be a position to positively comment on the situaton/event in the Dry Port. But here the commnent came up for the improvement of the standard of reporting to the media. Hope, the reporter of this news won’t mind rather would use such tips for the professional improvement of himself/herself as well as for the Pamir Times, which all of us own andis the only effective forum so far
There is no information to the share holders regarding the affairs of the sost dry port. The port is being taken over by warring factions alternately.There is a need to restore the confidence of the share holders and conduct the affairs according to civilized norms.To start with,the rules of business, the details of agreement with China and the list of share holders needs to come on the internet and in the form of handouts for the public.Without restoration of public confidence in the affairs of the port, this tug of war will harm the interest of the masses.
Comments are closed.