Mon. Oct 26th, 2020

Action will be taken against perpetrators of Kohistan bus attack: Rehman Malik

ISLAMABAD: Minister for Interior Rehman Malik on Tuesday said the firing on Gilgit-bound bus in Kohistan was a conspiracy to destabilize the country and its perpetrators would be taken to task.

Talking to media persons after having a meeting with Chief Minister Gilgit-Baltistan Syed Mehdi Shah, the Interior Minister said President Asif Ali Zardari and Prime Minster Yusuf Raza Gilani soon after the incident issued directives for taking security measures in order to avoid such incidents in future.

He said out of 18 victims, eight belonged to different parts of Gilgit city, seven to Nagar Valley and three to Astore district of Gilgit-Baltistan.

Terming the incident unfortunate, Rehman Malik said those, who were trying to give the incident a sectarian colour, would not succeed in their designs.

”We have got some clues and will trace out the perpetrators soon.”

He said he had already constituted a joint team to thoroughly probe the incident which would submit its report in three days.

Answering a question, he said he would be able to give further information about the incident after receiving the inquiry report.

1 thought on “Action will be taken against perpetrators of Kohistan bus attack: Rehman Malik

  1. Action will be taken against perpetrators of Kohistan bus attack: Rehman Malik .remember wat zulfiqar mirza said abt Reham malik-

Comments are closed.

Instagram did not return a 200.
%d bloggers like this: