Five died of coal-smoke suffocation in Khaplu, Ghanche district

Five died of coal-smoke suffocation in Khaplu, Ghanche district

Share on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedIn

Muhammad Ali Alam 

GHANCHE: Five employees of a local hotel were found dead due to suffocation caused by coal smoke in a room of a local hotel in Khaplu on Tuesday early morning.

Rescue 1122 and police shifted the dead bodies to DHQ Hospital Khaplu for Postmortem. The deceased names include Muhammad Yahya, Muhammad Ibrahim, Muhammad Ilyas, Syed Yaseen and Dawood.

SP Ghanche Abdul Rahim Yuguvi has confirmed the incident.

Watch the video Report prepared by Muhammad Ali Alam

Five died of coal-smoke suffocation in Khaplu, Ganche district

GHANCHE: Five employees of a local hotel were found dead due to suffocation caused by coal smoke in a room of local hotel in Khaplu on Tuesday early morning. Rescue 1122 and police shifted the dead bodies to DHQ Hospital Khaplu for Postmortem. The deceased names include Muhammad Yahya, Muhammad Ibrahim, Muhammad Ilyas, Syed Yaseen and Dawood. SP Ghanche Abdul Rahim Yuguvi has confirmed the incident. Muhamamd Alam Reports from Khaplu

Geplaatst door PAMIR TIMES op dinsdag 5 december 2017

Share on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedIn
About author

Pamir Times

pamir.times@gmail.com

Pamir Times is the pioneering community news and views portal of Gilgit – Baltistan, Kohistan, Chitral and the surrounding mountain areas. It is a voluntary, not-for-profit, non-partisan and independent venture initiated by the youth.

What do you think?