Tue. Jul 27th, 2021

Ghanche: Two brothers died in gas suffocation

Ghanche: Two bothers, hailing from the Okara district of Punjab, were found dead in their room reportedly due to the suffocation created by the gas leakage in Khaplu, district headquarter of Ghanche district, on Saturday morning.

According to details, Muhammad Shehbaz Anjum, 28, and his brother Imtiaz were working on the construction of a new bank building near Habib Metro bank at Khaplu. On Saturday morning, a local person found them dead in their room. The room was reportedly not locked. The deceased were shifted to hospital for postmortem.

Talking to this scribe Deputy Medical Superintendent Dr. Ashraf said that the bodies were dead before reaching hospital and there were no bruises on both bodies. He said police were investigating the matter.

Instagram did not return a 200.