by: Zulfiqar Ali Khan
Hunza, June 22: The one-day workshop on “The role of women in current economic and financial crisis” has been concluded in Gulmit, Gojal. The workshop was organized jointly by Ladies Volunteer Corps and Women Activities Committee (WAC) in the wake of the current economic crisis in the country.
About 30 ladies volunteers and Guiders actively participated in group works, presentations and plenary discussion facilitated by Bibi Nigar, Captain Ladies Volunteer Corps and Office bearers of WAC.
1. What is Budget? How to formulate household budget?
2. The role of women in current financial and economic crisis.
3. Advantages of rules and regulation formulated by local institutions.
4. What types of rules and regulations are needed in the wake of current economic crisis.
5. What role, the women can play in implementation of rules and regulation?
6. How to reduce marriage expenses according to seasons?
7. What role, the women can play in increasing the household income?
At the end, it was agreed, to strictly implement the rules and regulations, formulated by local institutions, in order to avoid further crisis in the future.