Fri. Sep 24th, 2021

Ward boy injured in Chitral children’s hospital fire incident

Inputs by Bashir Hussain Azad

Gilgit: A ward in the Children’s Hospital Chitral caught fire this afternoon. X-ray machine, furniture and an electricity generator were damaged by the fire. Early response by the Fire Brigade officials helped put off the fire without causing more destruction. A ward boy was injured in the fire incident. The fire was reportedly caused by a short circuit.

Instagram did not return a 200.