Gilgit: (PR) The Hunza Students Federation announced its new cabinet. Students from different departments and programmes of the Karakuram International University were awarded for obtaining distinction during the last convocation.
According to a press release , the HSF also used the occasion to acknowledge services of its founders and members of the outgoing cabinet.
The gathering was addressed by GBLA Speaker, Wazir Baig, who urged the youth of Hunza to concentrate on their studies and work for spreading peace and harmony in the region.
The event was also attended by PID Director Naseem Hunzai, Deputy Secretary Najeeb Alam, Melad Karim from AKRSP and chief organizer of the APML, GB, Karim Khan, aka Kay-Kay, among other guests, including KIU faculty member and government officials.
The speakers appreciated the role of HSF for uniting the students and underline the need for contributing towards creation of a peaceful and just society in Gilgit – Baltistan.
According to a notification the new cabinet members of HSF are;
- President Riaz Haider.
- Vice President Kaka Jan.
- General Secretary Hussain Ali.
- Registrar Abid.
- Finance Secretary Sheryar.
- Press Secretary Nadeem.
- Secretary Students Affairs Izhar.
- Secretary Information Shakir.
- coordinator Gilgit Nomal Inam Ullah.
- coordinator DSO Azhar Ali Ghazi.
- coordinator Ghizer Sher Alam.
- coordinator Upper Hunza Darbar
- coordinator Center Hunza Ehsan Ullah.
- coordinator Lower Hunza Moiz.
Music and dance were also part of the event.
You can check photographs of the event at FACEBOOK (click to open)