Thu. Jun 20th, 2019

Newly wed couple dies of suffocation caused by heater fumes in Hunza hotel


Report: Ikram Najmi


HUNZA:
A newly-wed couple from Islamabad died of suffocation by gas-heater in a local hotel in Karimabad, Hunza on Friday night.

Syeda Fatimee was Assistant Director at Ministry of Foreign Affairs whereas Syed Shoaib Hassan was Engineer by profession. They got married last week.

According to police, the couple had turned on the gas heater to avoid extreme cold weather prevalent due to recent snowfall.

Instagram did not return a 200.
%d bloggers like this: