Mon. Oct 14th, 2019

Skardu: Lineman dies due to electrocution


By: Rajab Ali Qamar


SKARDU: An employee of the Water and Power Department of Gilgit-Baltistan has died after being electrocuted while working on an electricity pole.

The employee, identified as Fida from Patang Kachura, was reportedly working on a pole when the Kachura Station allegedly switched the power on without informing the lineman. 

The deceased is survived by five daughters and wife.

A large number of linemen have lost their lives due to electrocution caused by lack of proper coordination and safety measures.

Instagram did not return a 200.
%d bloggers like this: